Terms & Conditions
– Consultation are required for some treatments which include your patch test. Consultations must be attended before treatment can commence.
- Products can not be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- Curlita Beauty will not provide refunds on treatments that have been provided in good faith, refunds on treatments if the client has had an adverse reaction to treatment or has decided not to proceed with treatment.
-We do not accept children or pets into the clinic at ANY time.
- Deposits are required for most treatments.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Deposits can be transferred once only if there is a legitimate reason eg given birth.
- ALL appointments made must be confirmed via the Fresha booking system. If they are not confirmed within 1 hour, we posses the right to cancel the appointment.
- If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours you will be charged 50% of the total treatment.
- If you fail to attend your appointment a 100% fee will be charged.
- By making an appointment with Curlita Beauty you adhere to all terms and conditions.
Since reopening after the initial Covid lockdown in 2020 we at Curlita Beauty Clinic strive to make sure our environment is as safe as possible. We continue to uphold our high clinical standards.
New health and safety measures:
In line with National and Health Improvement UK guidelines we have revised our Health and Safety Policies to ensure our staff and clients are welcomed into a safe working environment. Some of the visible changes are listed below:
• Practitioners will be wearing most if not all, forms of Personal protective equipment (PPE); this will include- Facemasks / face shields / gloves
• Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout the Clinic
• All retail products will disinfected and handled only by staff
• Daily Clinic cleaning schedules have been revised and increased accordingly.
• Staff start & finish times have been staggered along with appointment times meaning there will be a limit to the number of clients in the clinic at one time.