Dermaplaning is an effective and safe deep exfoliation procedure. It uses a sterile surgical scalpel to shave the surface of the skin to remove excess dead skin and peach fuzz hairs. The procedure makes skin look and feel smoother and will reduce the appearance of acne scars. The procedure generally will remove between two to three weeks of dead skin from the facial area.What are the Benefits of Dermaplaning?
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Works on all skin types
- Instant results with no downtime
There is no need to worry about the hair on your face getting any darker or thicker. Since dermaplaning only targets the vellus hair (peach-fuzz) the hair will grow back the same size and colour. It is physiologically impossible for the hair to grow back thicker and dark, so no need to panic and worry.
Standard Facial: £45.00
Deluxe Facial: £55.00 + hyaluronic mask
Deluxe Plus: £65.00 + bespoke mask, extraction and steam
LVL Lashes + Derma facial: £70Preparation
Avoid these products and/or procedures prior to your Micro-needling treatment:
- Depilatory creams
- Please inform the aesthetician if you are having any other procedure over the treatment area. This may affect your suitability for treatment.
- Any products containing Retinol, AHA or BHAs or benzyl peroxide.
- Any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating.
- Any harsh products or procedures over the treatment area.