Non Invasive Carboxtherapy
Carboxytherapy Facial (non-invasive)
Skin rejuvenating, anti-ageing and tightening treatment. Great for aging or dehydrated skin.
Brighter, more elastic, smoother skin and significantly fewer wrinkles and pores even after the first non-invasive carboxytherapy treatment. It saturates the deeper layers of the skin with carbon dioxide (CO2) that promotes extremely fast cell regeneration processes.
You will see results straight away after your first treatment - smaller pores, less wrinkles, less pigment spots etc.
Non-invasive carboxytherapy improves regenerative processes in the deeper layers of the skin, so all positive effects appear on the skin within a few weeks. The treatment is suitable both for the face and body.
Carboxytherapy Facial: £58.00
Who can be treated:
- Those who have recovered from any form of illness within the last week.
- Individuals with active inflammation, congestion, spots, cold sores or warts.
- Individuals with open wounds, sunburn, excessively sensitive skin, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea in the area to be treated.
- Individuals with a history of allergies, rashes or other skin reactions; or if you are sensitive to infections.
- Individuals who have taken Accutane/Roaccutane within the past year, or have received chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding (lactating).
- Individuals who have any history of herpes simplex.
- Individuals who are run down, or suffering from illness or have immune system-related diseases.
- Take any form of medication that triggers your immune system.
One Week Before Avoid these products and/or procedures prior to your Micro-needling treatment:
- Depilatory creams
- Please inform the aesthetician if you are having any other procedure over the treatment area. This may affect your suitability for treatment.
Two to three days before stop using:
- Any products containing Retinol, AHA or BHAs or benzyl peroxide.
- Any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating.
- Any harsh products or procedures over the treatment area.
Less is more. Therefore, we advise you to nourish and treat the area with caution and sensitivity.