Allergy & Intolerance
38 common Allergies Tested.
- 38 allergies tested (food, drink & environment)
- Receive blood collection kit via post, take blood spot sample, post submission envelope back to us or book an appointment and do it with us in clinic.
- PDF results are sent securely to your email and app within 7 days of receiving a sample
- Results sent with skin plan (if booked)
If you book to have this done in clinic, please click here to book your appointment to do so.
The allergy test is a fast and cost-effective way of screening for 38 of the most common allergies including foods and inhalants. Our Lab uses ELISA testing for raised IgE antibodies, this simple blood spot test offers accurate validated lab results to enable you to adjust your diet or lifestyle to reduce or avoid triggers. Understanding the causes of life-changing allergies in one simple test.
Results are delivered to you via one easy-to-understand report. The personal allergy report includes the following key elements:
– Explanations of the testing process.
– IgE reactions to items screened.
– Elimination diet recommendations.
Raised IgE (immunoglobulin E) antibodies are a recognised indicator of an allergy reaction. Allergy reactions are usually less common than intolerances and present as a more immediate reaction in the body.
The Lab we work with has an expert team of allergy technicians and lab managers have over 20 years of combined experience in allergy & intolerance testing and work from our category 2, ISO9001 accredited Allergy and intolerance testing laboratory.
Which products are suitable for my skin?
If you're not sure what your skin type is or what products to buy, please email us on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to book you a skin analysis and consultation.
How long is delivery?
We aim to ship within 24 hours. Delivery is 2-5 business days depnding on courier logistics (eg strike or industrial action)
Do skin care products expire?
Yes they do. There will be a little tub on the back label with the amount of months on. It's that number of months from the date you open your product.